I suddently think back to my primary school...
Every early in the morning all students also need to attend the extra class,
that class included all students in the school....
Every early in the morning all students also need to attend the extra class,
that class included all students in the school....
that's 唐诗三百首
for those late comer, have to sit both side of the concrete opening area in the front of the classes queue...........
late comers will missed up a lot of explaination and cant get into it....
i think i was the late comer ... (always)
that time i just think that " study that for wat la, need to go skol earlier"...
YES, that's so meanningful to learn that....
YES, that's so meanningful to learn that....
I'm not appreaciate what the primary school provide to me... sign..
got a bit regret... if not i'm chinese language pro already...
haha..............
for those who same primary school with me,
did u regret o u learnt well??
=D

3 comments:
Though I'm always the early ones but I'm okay with learning or not learning it. Maybe I didn't go late so don't feel like the way u did. HAha!! =P
xuin ah~~ i got learn so good that time de... lolx..
i remember i got go out perform in group de lo... lolx
yoh...i didnt learn much also,tats y cant even speak one beautiful idiom when chat or write,hahahaha!tats called Dei Sei lah!
Post a Comment