Tuesday, April 29, 2008

pity mingss & pity xuinzz

haizz~~~~~
Just finished a presentation of design a habitation module living in space today!!
stress go away from me!!

tze ming started his 2nd job one week ago......
i feel like crying, speechless, feel pity on him~~
he have no time for dinner, rushing for the 2nd part time after back from 1st job~
he have to bath n eat in 20minutes!!!
Pizza Hut is his 2nd parttime.. he almost back home very late in the night,
i'm just alone at home.. doing homework, feeling lonely and feeling scared~~~
scared to hear sounds from outside in my silent house... I turn on my ipod everyday with speakers because I dont wanna hear any sound from outside.. ( it's because the street is too quite, i feel scary to hear some people talking sounds or whatever) I don't know why I feel scare!!
HOW COME??
haizzzz.... after he started his 2nd parttime job at night, I had a crazy mind~
my heart is like crying cuz seeing your suffer!!!
I love you~~

Besides, I'm really glad to hear tian mun you confirm to come to stay with me in Brisbane!!
COME as soon as possible... I can't wait.........................
=D u'll have a lot of fun to stay with me! cheers~~
( I had mention u, wahahaha)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally understand you are feeling scare when staying home alone in a foreign place.. You scare of sound is better than me la.. I scare of people holding gun der... haha.. Very insecure la~~