he get another penalty fine from the police again...
how can he so careless...
I really speechless... I dont know what should I say...
this fine warned him do Not speed!!
He drove 80km/j on the road of 60km/j speed limit!!!!!!
the fine is aud250,
add the previous fine and total is aud475..........................
around RM1500........................
sign~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sign~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
money fly away~~
suspiring~~
yesterday my sis told me that dad had dignose diabetes,
I did call home, dad told me that no need to worry so much,
he has been reduced weight about 10++kg......
so worry...... love ya!
Monday, May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
next time just follow the law! that's not worth it to save a few minutes and paid for those tickets. In other country, not the same as in Malaysia you can bribe the police. So becareful while driving lo.
Hope dad will get well soon lo.. I'll take care of him when I go back fong sum ^^ you come back and cook some food for him too la!
speedy recovery for your dad, ur dad gonna be alright!
thanks chloe~~
Post a Comment