Friday, November 14, 2008

collaborative design

the model showed sustainable(colourful) and unsustainable future(black)!


The last subject finally has been carried out in the afternoon..... finally finally..... my holidays start!!! At first I really have no idea what this subject for..... and feel very confuse to this subject, and I don't know what is going on~ confusing till the last assignment..... and our group finally clear what are we going to do.... YES, the model is made by us, thank you HUI putting a lots of efford there, as well as wei and felix, I feel embrassing cuz I work part time at the same time, but I really tried to do as much as I can for this installation~ Anyway, this model is revealled message of educate and bring awareness of global warming to the target audience. As human, we have to control the climate change!! After the researches of the assignment, I found that the climate change is really terrible showed in future by the scientics, we really have to work together and care about all the natural sources, just imagine if one day the earth has run out of petrol, you have to walk! i'm not kidding~ everything is because of economy, economic changed our life............................ I have no idea that economic is bring advantage to us or disadvantage?? Anyway, if we still doing something harmful to the earth, we will have an unsustainable life in future....
so,
safe the earth, live in a better future!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do know that become a vegetarian can help slow down global warming.. right...?

I am doing it now, what about you ^_<

tokesiwa said...

ur project really awesome!!
wah ur 2 jie become vegetarian o!!
so wei da!!

mx said...

ya wor.... i havent so wei dai yet... hehe.... maybe one day~~