phew, finally i had took out my rightside wisdom teeth..... actually i dont know how the process gone through because I closed my eyes during the surgery.... I just saw how big the needle which used for anesthetic, a little bit shocked!!!! Is not painful during the whole surgery.... i know the dentist sew my gum togather... i was thinking so geli...... hahaha....
The first time i feel the anesthetic is just so weird, my whole rightside face was anesthetic, when i touch it feel like grandmother's skin... haha....
The whole is bleeding non-stop, and is a little bit pain now and i think the blood is not as much as this afternoon!! phew... I hope i can recovery as soon as posible so i can eat!!!
Cheers
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
one more to go~ sei mei.
wah~finally took off la..
congratulation wo~
now sure v pain right??
Post a Comment