Monday, February 16, 2009

happy birthday

i'm 23 this year.... getting older..... Seems i cant accept but I have to accept the truth!!
aikss.... actually this is a normal day for me.. I dun really like celebration and too much people...
this year.. my sister- Lee Ming Yuen baked a cake for me... she decorated the cake..


actually my aunt was doing the whole process of the mixed n stired sponge cake ingredent..
My sis loves to bake cake!! She is learning....


applying hazelnut cream on the sponge cake
decorating the cake!!!
the cake for me... is u can see the word "xuin"
anyway.. I love it cuz it's made by my cutest sister!!
the day before my birthday... we were having dinner with my family at Indulgence...

Simple and memorable birthday....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it takes a while to see the word xuin haha... next time go back sure will ask her to make a cake for me to eat first... delicious or not?