Friday, June 12, 2009

again.... movie world

Yes, movie world again.. my 3rd time been to movie world... I just cant stop myself to love all the worlds- movie and sea world... I'm going to write about the Hollywood Stunt Driver - this show are NEW in movie world but this was my second time watching the show.. hehe^^ Do you know how amazing they car drift in a small rectangle space? it's absolutely amazing.... you must watch when u get there, they just have 2 schedules for a day, don't miss it....

Every single part of the show was so amazing, so special, just a question in your mind after you watch it : how can they do it? It's unbelievable..... how can they just use 2 rings to drive? HOW?
what a good driving skill~ I want to say, is much more better to watch this than F1.. haha.. sorry for F1 fans*~* well well well.... I love the ending part of the show. Although I had the video, I cant upload due to their copyright ( i guess)... The car drove ON the bricks wall (4th pic)... and ending with bom and big fire and the car still in good condition~ it's really awesome.... I cant understand how they did it, maybe there is a track behide the wall.. who knows? haha...
We (mami, debbie & me) are taking pictures with scooby Doo... playing with soft toys, we did most of the rides, except batman & leather weapon because Mami is scared of batman space shoot and it was too bad that leather weapon was closed. However, we did the superman escape!!!! so much fun! Guys, thanks for giving me such a happy day!!


*more pictures will upload at facebook

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...seems like very exciting oh!

yen ming said...

Wow,seems like very exciting oh!