Friday, October 2, 2009

why am I being lazy to blog?

I wish to blog very often, I always have something in my mind.
However, I just being lazy, everything in my mind has gone when I'm ready to write here.
So, I just give up to write, sometimes... I'm lazy to reverse/re-flash my mind!!

This week is my mid-sem break, but it's gonna be ending soon. Today is FRIDAY, 2 more days left... I just staying at home to do my assignments. There is only a month left to finish my academic. No more Uni life for me after October! Should be happy or sad?? Maybe is happy because I don't have money, I want to earn it very soon!! lolxx

I hope I can do well for my final assessment in Interior Design... yes I can do it...
Although all my classmate seems have nothing much at the moment, I know they are very talented, they always have so many surprise thing to show up for the final presentation. I guess they are "hidding" so much resources behind until the presentation. I want to be like them, wahaha... i'm learning something bad, perhaps.... I want to hide my model 1st... lolxx... sounds funny!!

I should get start to my assignment now.. GO GO GO!

No comments: