Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The JOY after graduated

Since November 2009 I was finished my course at University. My holidays started on November.. it sounds great, because I'm still enjoying my holidays... 11,12,1,2,3..... is March 2010 now... hmm.. I should start my job!! I have been hanging for 4 months.. oops..

Well, of casue Nov and Dec 2009 I was in Australia, travelled around, hanged with friends, attended graduation and cleaned up the house... That was really my love memories in Brisbane.. Ooppss.. I really miss Brisbane.. i miss moreton island, gold coast... how beatiful these places are --- "heaven.. even better than heaven!!!

Then, I went to Singapore for Christmas and Malaysia for New Year.... However, the great time in January, I was travelling in Japan for a month... It was really awesome!!! It was great time spent with my boyfriend, brother and friends... Of cause, I can't miss out - my host family in Osaka.... I'm really happy to see them again!!!

Otoosan, mx, wayne, Saeko, Okaasan.
Nishimura san, Otoosan, Obaasan
There are 2 members missed in this photo. My host brother and sister, Hirokazu and Yukako.
I went to Osaka in 2004... We have not been seeing each for 6years... and I purposely take this chance to meet them again. Thank you for the stay and cooked for us! I appreaciated alot.. Missing you all again!!!!!!!!!!!
I came back to Malaysia before Chinese New Year, I will talk about my Japan trip in the next post...

1 comment:

Danielle C. / Yee Jing said...

your life seems very enjoyable ar...
how can i find host family if i wana travel to japan ar?