Tuesday, August 21, 2007

萧敬腾

萧敬腾
strongly recommended to all of you..
he is a shy shy guy and he doesn't like to talk..
when everyone asking him question..
he will silent a while (thinking how to answer)
i felt he just so cute...
he is different from others..
the 1st time I saw him in the tv show- 黑涩会美眉
he seldom want to talk..
but
SURPRISING me that when he sang...
it's really fabulosity..
when he present, he totally different..
his soul really enjoying to sing and play the piano..
他很有自己的style.... 独特的唱法,一鸣惊人。。。
after that, I started to highlight on him..
HE really nice singer!!!
王力宏,我还是很崇拜你的喔!!
哈哈!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha~ Changed idol already then just admit it!! =P

Anonymous said...

While I was watching him on the show, He makes me think of you! You too.. like to shrug while people asking u questions. No wonder you like him so much.

mx said...

YEA... I got same felling...
cuz i was like tat... but now i think i got change abit.. lolzz