什么是室内设计,interior design??????? 不清楚的人就回答:renovation lor, 或 interior decoration....... 错!错!错!当我还没读这一课的时候, 都搞不清楚室内设计是什么, 很多人没有读过设计的话,他们是不懂设计的背后是什么,外界的人也不懂我们在做什么,他们会觉得美就可以了。。说实话,residential project such like home interior, 都不算是设计,我们做的东西有卖点就可以,要符合client 的需求,and customade the furnitures.... these are the market of south east asia (asia tenggara)........ or maybe the whole world...
真真的设计是有 concept development 的,unique的, concept怎样来就要看是什么projects, 看看外国的设计是多么地有意识,通常有设计projects is Hospitality & Commercial projects - Restaurant, Retail Shops,(big projects) cuz the budjet is less limited..... there are some designed restaurant n retail shop at s'pore.... but europe countries, japan etc are more examples.
Renovation 是整个工程的形容词,我要强调的是interior design not equal to interior decoration。。。。
当初,我念这一课的时候,应该是没有那么多 teori 吧,but there are teory too.... haha..
I also need to study that... but I most interested in those Drawings which use 3D software to draw, learn the computer drawing skill........ 有时候,我们会一起研究“那里,这里”要怎么调,sound so good cuz of those discussion....... =D
But, I'm still not in a very good stabndard of skill to draw the drawings.. must improve!! Actually is the 3D drawings attract me to study interior design, i'm so curious bout that..
Finally I've learn....
出来社会做工后,真的很大差别,supplier 太多了吧,materials 的认识一定要很足够, 等等。。
不过我还是认识得很少,要加油!!
there are too many clients that having budget problems...
they will cut off alot of interesting design that we proposed.....
sign.... budget problems make design cant really come out..
but there are solution too..
In conclusion , I feel that residential projects are designed with style, mood & feelings...... but not conceptual..... Izzit style, mood & feelings are kind of design too???
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment