I was excited to study oversea.. I wanna experience it... thinking it was fun, something new, nobody knows bout me and I can do whatever I want..
Departed from KLIA on 14th february 2008 to Singapore International Airport, departed from SIA to Brisbane International Airport............. travelled long journey, arrived Brisbane on 15th Feb 2008!!
The first day I was homesick...I'm thinking how gonna survive for 2 years in Brisbane?
I wish to go back that time! I had so many troubles especially accomadation problemss...
We stayed in Hotel for 3 days... then we moved to PalaceBackpacker in the city... IS HARD to find permenant accomodation here..!!! I was thinking the rental properties was like M'sia and S'pore system.. but AUS has a different system of renting a property throught agency!! there were so much procedures to follow... OMG!!! this is really S***
we wait for calls that we had inspected for the unit or rooms.. We cant get any properties to rent... we have no bank statement, no this, no that... I was fed up with this kind of things.. we were so tired, we do a lot of walking (not familiar to brisbane transport system yet), I'll not forgetting the suffer daysss in brisbane!!!!=
I cried for a week!! poor tzeming had to comfort me!! I just dont wanna stay at Backpackers.. I hate it.... finally, we found a room at Woolloongabba.... a small and expensive room.. but we have no choice, we must take the room, thinking of the good way, the room was MUCH more better than the backpackers!!!!
Class started!! No friends, hanging around myself... but thanks my dear accompany me for the orientation days!! you're the only friend of mine in brisbane!! I was trying to make some new friends, but nt close as my buddies in m'sia...
We set up new accounts in bank, mobile phones........
after a month~~ 28th march 08
finally we found a place to move in!!!!!!!!!!!! We were so happy, we bought all the furnitures every little things... set up a lovely home!!! we spent a lot of money... kind of heartpain!!
set up internet..... ( omg, cant believe how aussie doing thing so SLOW) I was waited for 13days to fix the home line... I NEED INTERNET.....
we have to set up an account for the electrical and gas bill..............
FINALLY.......... we had settle down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey never mention about me! You should say you want me to go there very much! Haha! But I'll be there anyway. Hope things would be great for me too.. Fingers cross...
wow it's really a hard time for you but it was a good experience.
加油!
Post a Comment