Friday, June 6, 2008

last week of this semester (sem1"08)

I rush with my Interior Design Group Assisgnment this few days,
its took a lot of efford and brain using~~
don't know why I'm feeling not well today after woke up this morning,
brain dizzy, stomach pain while walking Fast abit...
i'm getting sick soon (i guess)
*SOB SOB*

We having a very well organized of group work..
I'm doing 3D perspective, cara & amanda doing autocad detials stuff & Jo doing documentation n stuffs~
I guess we almost done our works~
well done girls~

another 4 days we have to submit this group assignment,
another 6 days to submit Environment In Transition's assignment
(oops, I just do a little bit of the starting, have to continue doing that tmr)

This means that I'll start my holidays after 6 days............
time passed fast, I seems been here for just a while and I have done one semester~
I left one & half year to finish my degree course~

GO GO GO

No comments: