This is one of the activities during the Youth Camp in New Zealand (older post at 12/01/08).
I didn't really mention about the mud sliding on the older post~ anyway, i'm gonna introduce
here once again!! The mud slide is on the hill.... they create a curvy slide and a hole at the end of the slide & just add some water on the mud... that is, a new activities for me, I can hardly remember of it, it's really fun & excited!!!
Everyone had the different position when sliding down, oh gosh**** it's funny!!!!!!!
All of us was getting hurt because of the friction when slide down..... pity amery get hurt badly!
The most disgusted thing is the hole full with mud water at the end of the slide... Everyone must drop inside!!! get wet and dirty!! is the only way to go for the safety purpose^^
Well, there is a Big Tank & we can shower there. I got a very bad experience because I didn't change my tops, i'm just wearing sport bra & panties inside.... Next time must wear bikini****trouble when showering togather!! *sob sob*
got more excited & unique activities have to introduce to you next time!!!! cheers~

No comments:
Post a Comment