Tuesday, July 1, 2008

zorb & fly

my favorite activity among the rest!! --- zorbing, it's unique game, i got unique feeling while ride on it.......... i got the chance to ride it on my own... alone inside the huge ball..... it's half transparent, but you can't see any single thing from inside...
the feeling riding on it was like dreaming, free, live in your own world... fun fun fun~
i hope to zorb again but it's expensive!!!! I can't believe I got the chance went for ZORB.....
another great experiences to fly --- extreme free float body! yes, i was flying in the sky.... SEE ME FLY =D I can't do it well because the wind from bottom is very strong... and we practised how to balance ourselve before we float!!! Hard to have a good skill to do it...
I was throwing out by the wind, and water from my mouth was coming out all the time.. haha, disgusting~

after the game...... adam's hair stood up.... everyone was laughing.... Everyone had a great time on both of the activities....... Sweet memories in the camp, i'm missing everyone again.......


you should try it if you got the chance!!!!!!! yeah~~~

No comments: