在冷冷的天气中慢步去搭车,搭火车。。。 因为路途遥远,所以我们得早起身。
在火车的途中,醒来的时候已经下雨了,开始有不祥的预感,气死人了!!!!!
过后,负责人员就打电话通知我们看鲸鱼的项目取消了。。。气得死人也能复活!!!!
这次的旅程也变得没意义了。。。
the rain was getting more heavy.... we was stucked at the sea world... the design of the
shelther at the entrance of sea world are really bad!!! Wind blow strong, very cold & bad weather!!!!!!!! damn it~ we can't go anywhere, start standing there & took our breakfast!
Finally we ran away & took bus to surfer paradise.... we shop whole day & we entered the INFINITY which was a really cool & funny game....
we shop at GUCCI, where I wish to shop long time ago~ I spent long time at there, cuz I willing to buy a new wallet for myself, but it's expensive, I think tripple times and finally I decide to buy it... ohhh.... i'm crazy!!! It is my 1st branded wallet~ excited!!!!!!!!!!




4 comments:
Thought you always said you do not like branded stuff tim! hehe..
I wish I will have a Gucci Bag woh.. huahaha
i cant afford to buy a bag la......
u can buy me one... lolxxx
I asked you to buy me a bag ah.. since my birthday is coming soon.. you remember right??!!
yes... non branded bag
Post a Comment