现在是早上6,30, 在床上反反复复地想很多,觉得很烦恼,睡不着,所以就上网部落格。。Why i strongly feel stress in this semester? I'm just asking myself, why? Of cause there were "little" stress when I studied for my diploma but this time seriously i feel stressful... I believe my english is poor enough that is the reason bring stress come over to me. gosh!! abhorrently!!
I also found that when the love one stay beside with you while having stress, love could reduce stress, analysis from old times and also last semester you were here that's why those stress was not heavy as now. Is Love really important? I would say *maybe*
脑海中出现'压力'这两个字,我好像在重复告诉自己现在面对很大压力,可能就是因为我这样子,所以压力更加加重了,天啊,拜托给我一个清醒的头脑!反正现在的课业真的对我来说真的很难啦,要写3000个字的文章,我又还没想个概念要写什么,脑海就是空白的,救命啊!对这个学期很模糊,好像没有什么设计,都做别的东西,根本就很无聊!超级无聊!我最讨厌这个学期了!
好想好好地睡一各完美的觉~
I also found that when the love one stay beside with you while having stress, love could reduce stress, analysis from old times and also last semester you were here that's why those stress was not heavy as now. Is Love really important? I would say *maybe*
脑海中出现'压力'这两个字,我好像在重复告诉自己现在面对很大压力,可能就是因为我这样子,所以压力更加加重了,天啊,拜托给我一个清醒的头脑!反正现在的课业真的对我来说真的很难啦,要写3000个字的文章,我又还没想个概念要写什么,脑海就是空白的,救命啊!对这个学期很模糊,好像没有什么设计,都做别的东西,根本就很无聊!超级无聊!我最讨厌这个学期了!
好想好好地睡一各完美的觉~

No comments:
Post a Comment