Friday, September 12, 2008

mooncake festival

Another 2 more days is the day of mooncake festival.. I'm not going to celebrate; or should say no celebrating mooncake festival mood over here... but I believe there are alot of chinese people here and celebrating mooncake festival at the "chinese area"... perhaps Kelly and I playing candles or tang lung at home? or make our home full of candle lights, sounds romantic!! haha~ sorry i'm not going to do the silly thing! haH!!

Well~ I'm pretty lazy at the moment.. I can't concentrate to do my readings and precis... oh gosh!! where is my motivation!! I've been lazy for few days... my study mood please come back to me... perhaps my soul is in mooncake festival mood... lolx.. This is the year of the mooncake festival without eating a slice of MOONCAKE!! I don't mind cuz I don't really like sweet food... =D

Well well well.... I'm looking forward next week of the furniture competition~~
Could my group win?? I feel so bad I didn't do much on the RE-constructed Orb Light... sorry to my team.... good luck anyway

No comments: