A Department of factory outlet in Gold Coast- Harbour Town, was my second time been there, there are a lots of shop, some are branded shop up to 50% off sales all the year such as NIKE, ADDIDAS, POLO, Bla bla bla of cuz others cheap brands as well. Just brought my cousin brother- ming kit to travel around there...
I bought a pair of shoes, le coq sportif (a chicken logo), never heard of this brand b4 but looks like original brand from europe (not sure) haha! Anyway I like this shoes, been a long time didn't buy sport shoes, always looking for women highheel or "women look" shoes. I want to be young again!! haha~

3 comments:
Kit went to visit you ah? Does Kit live far away from you?
by the way, nice shoes. I've always wanted to get myself a par of running shoes, but what I like it's like 100 bucks. So I still havent got one yet *haha*
ya, far away la... he at sdyney mah... dont always looks for those branded stuffs la...
Post a Comment