finally I got some time to blog after struggled with my precis... I thought to work and enjoy the full moon at the same time by sitting at the window, who knows is raining tonight, the cloudy sky blocking the beautiful moon... sign~ Well, today is mooncake festival, kelly was crying for sushi as dinner, whereas I was insisting to cook.... haha, sorry cuz I spent last night on the buffet garden and I don't wish to spend some more.... I know U understand... keke.. aren't you?
Our "delicious" mooncake festival dinner shown on above... looks not bad and taste OK... anyway, this consider normal dishes, but Just want to post up here for a special day since we can't eat mooncake!! Happy mooncake festival~~I really want to mention about last night buffet dinner at Buffer Garden at Sunnybank which cost us $25 each, I was so excited that what food do they provided, its look attractive but actually the food is not really nice and fresh! NO second time will be dine at there!!! Seriously said by Kelly. We felt excited cuz we waited quite long time in front of the restaurant, something we thought new to us... while waiting, both of us used our fondle admiringly mobile phones captured "a lots of" cool photos with my gorgeous sunglasses... haha XD
Honestly, I kinda like the shades... we both are in the same posed!!

1 comment:
Eh your comment for the buffet restaurant too short ordi! I guess that was the worst restaurant I've ever been! Other restaurant if they serve bad food but the cost is cheap then I won't say anything. But this restaurant is considered as expensive for what they serve, the food is somehow super BAD! Even the similar restaurants in Newcastle are so much better than this one! Cheaper somemore! Sigh, don't understand why this restaurant can survive! Well out of the food they serve there are however A FEW of them acceptable. The salad bar and pork chop! I should have ate more of those! Sigh! Food Food Food! I crave for GOOD FOOD!!
Post a Comment