Saturday, September 20, 2008

BRISBANE inDESIGN

Amazing event : Brisbane in Design : there are a lots of station on the day, the organizer even provided shuttle buses to bring the customers travel around and among the event, it's fantastic!


QUT STUDENT BLOK : we took part in the furniture competition, this is our furniture piece ::: orb light ::: looks amazing, it's really proud of my group.... i feel bad cuz I didn't wear black & go back early.. *sob* sorry to my team.....



The winner ::: shoebox & twixi ::: i'm curious how much they get for the prize.. haha.. some say 10k... feel envy, but i still proud of my group!



Another uni friends' work ::: rack & race; dish :::


OTHER EXHIBITION : Kelly & I just went to 5 exhibition because we are too tired, there are around 40 exhibitons in total. =D There are a lots of office furniture design.

IDEA 08 ::: In this exhibition, there are some of the student works i guess, perhaps is interior designer. On the other boards, the pin up the office station design, is really nice and creative, I love their design. Well, the board below is full of aesthetic pictures; I like some of them!


SPACE : plastic world : Furniture made by plastic, I really love these furniture! I'm the one who I love transparent and shinny surface stuffs.



Anniversary of Egg chair Exhibition, Tal R's 50 patchwork Eggs present the world with a new and enchanting vision of Arne Jacobsen's design, somehow Tal R giving the classic design a modern twist.


living edge : we plan to get their bag because its look really nice. unfortunately, when we reach there the bag was out of stock!Anyway the furniture there really nice and unique but price is very costly.... ><

All pictures taken by mx, seems like I can be a photographer!! isn't it? further info please go to http://brisbaneindesign.com.au/

No comments: