Tuesday, September 30, 2008

bistro allure - chocolate buffet

The sebel & citigate king george square is hosting 31 days chocolate buffet at bistro allure. Everything is about chocolate, the sweetness dessert.... All of us are so excited about the buffet (i believe), after finish the 1st plate of cake ( my dish was the picture below on the right hand top), I felt full and cant really eat much more and continuosly eat like others buffet, is so sweet ><
Is a great experience that have a chocolate buffet once in my life~




I guess I became the organizer for this chocolate buffet, I made reservation, asking people to join to get more discount! haha~ Thanks everyone came for this buffet, at first thought that this group a bit strange cause many of them dont know each other but at the end we had a great time!! awesome!!


No comments: