The semester started since last week, this is my final year to study at Brisbane, I’m thinking where to go after graduate, stay here or leave? I can’t make decision… but at least got one thing I’m sure, I’m sure I don’t want to have long distance with him anymore, it has been suffered for both of us since july 2008. Honestly and seriously I have no mood to study because he isn’t beside me, no motivation, no meaning to study………
Help~ but I need to finish my bachelor… I hope n wish to go Singapore during June break… do you think I can? But I have no extra money… but I’m doing part time now, one week can earn 50 bucks only cuz I work 2 shifts a week… Can’t help a lot… Will see how my plan going on….
I really miss you!!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i miss you too! lol.
Post a Comment