The specification is good with the reasonable price, it cost $1699... but i bought it with $1444, I'm so lucky because there is 3 special days for 15% off for all computers and laptops... Since I had research on laptops for a week and I was ready to purchase one, so I just grab one at Myer Centre.. But I have so much problem to use vista cuz I dun have any 3D software that support vista! hmmm...
Monday, March 9, 2009
new born laptop
The specification is good with the reasonable price, it cost $1699... but i bought it with $1444, I'm so lucky because there is 3 special days for 15% off for all computers and laptops... Since I had research on laptops for a week and I was ready to purchase one, so I just grab one at Myer Centre.. But I have so much problem to use vista cuz I dun have any 3D software that support vista! hmmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment