I didn't write anything for my blog for ages, I should write something a few days ago but I've been so lazy, I've been so busy on studies as well...
I should write for the Earth Hours, I should write on April fool, I should write on Tian mun's birthday... but... i'm a lazy worm.. haha...
Well, why don't I just write everything in ONE? lol..
yea.. start with Earth hours.. that was a crazy night with Siew Fang (my guest) and Tian mun (my roommie).. I was the one who really wanna support Earth Hour, kind of investing a clean energy and sustainable future.. Not in 8.30pm sharp.. roughly, I switched off the light.. laptop.. everything.. except the fridge! and the toilet been used by Tian Mun ( i dont think she can bath in the dark lol)... I was just sitting and lying on the sofa and doing nothing and listening to siew fang conversations through mobile phones with her cousin.. 9.30pm.. we starting turning on the light.. we starting having some crazy games with cards and some alcoho.. they said i'm drunk but actually not.. cuz i still know what am I doing!!!
The next day, Huah shin was here to celebrate Tian mun Birthday, with my korean housemate (rooney), siew fang and me.. we just eat, watch, blow cake... everyone seems tired on that day... haha.. I told Rooney on the spot, he was unprepared or maybe he feel not good that he din prepare anything, so he immediately went out to do a birthday-fast-shopping for tian mun.. haha.. he really got the heart but tian mun seems not thankful... I felt.. although she is saying thank you to him.. wakakakakkaa...
on april fool... i feel so bad to Yan Di, who I should meet on 1st of April but end up I didnt make it cuz I havent finish my assignment due on friday.. I had promised her I will meet her up at Gold Coast since she all the way from melbourne to farewell her that she'll be working in Japan for a year as teaching english in childcare centre... I didnt mean to give u a fool on the day.. really sorry.
So envy that she can go Japan.. I wish to go Japan again!! I'm sorry Yan Di.. I'm sure we will meet again...
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wei!! Who said I'm not thankful la! I'm a bit shy n paiseh n shocked he got so many things for me only (also because I'm tired! HAha...) And rupa-rupa u said to him he was unprepared! Made people rushy rushy went to get something in the end missed the steamboat! Too bad too bad... But secretly tell you...我很‘顯’他無心地把廚房弄得油漬滿滿﹐我很感謝他倒垃圾﹐買東東給我們﹐但重覆這樣不是辦法。忍耐有個限度。。唉看他工作這麼辛苦﹐就幫他一下啦﹗在這裡埋怨一下就好了~
Post a Comment