
We have been to Sea World @ Gold Coast for vocation, there was a dolphin show in the world which was absolutely, totally interesting and amazaing........ they are so cute... the cutest mammal animal in the world... I LOVE it....... they know how to jump, how to say hello, how to say bye, how to make people smile, make ppl laugh, they are also strong enough to fetch a people... this is my 4th experience to watch dolphin which was the best I ever had. The 1st experience was in Japan Osaka Aquarium, 2nd is Singapore Sentosa, 3rd is Nelson Bay @ NSW...
I love them so much.....

they was like posing and let me to take picture in the pool.. they are so cute!! I want to touch but I couldn't reach them.. *~* not all the people have the chance to see it cuz not everyone and rare ppl passed by this dolphin private pool, I was so lucky cuz I saw them posing in pool twice in the day in different pool...................

I think they love me too~ I wish to have a dolphin as pet (my dream when I was 18), i know it is hard to acheive...


End of the day, when we leave SEA WORLD, he bought a cute dolphin for me *love it* why they so cute????
*more photo will post in fb*
No comments:
Post a Comment