why human always are not satified their life? I'm one of the example..
I should be happy because I can study aboard, yes at first I was, honestly now I'm not!
I always blame myself why I getting back myself to university life, but not continue working life?
I blamed alot... In Uni, I wrote 1000 words, 3000 words of essays, I blamed the uni why I need to write? cuz I never do it in MIA or LUCT, I don't know how to do it, always struggling on that...
in other words, yes I learnt it, I learnt to write a thousand essay with quotes and references. I always entering the library ( the place i hate ), looking at books, finding books... these thing I was hating to do since I was in primary school. Yes, I do it in Uni... how unbelievable that I go to library to borrow books, doesn't make sense on me!!!
I blamed myself why I couldn't do the presentation well? cant speak fluently? always stucked with some words that I don't know how to express? why?
I blamed myself always making wrong decision.
I blamed the uni,
I blamed the country,
I blamed the world.
I blamed my life, which everyone is blaming their life too..
I blamed myself why I don't have a Big dream to achieve? why i have unclear ambition? What am I aiming for?
I'm totally out of myself... thinking the period in secondary and high school, I was active in society, I was caring for my studies (although is not distinction), I was happy with the life, I was concentrate on doing something I like.... and now... I seems I'm not...
how to stop blaming?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hnm.... i think you need to talk to a counselor. Go talk to them, they can help you to find the answers.
Is a normal sign... Just like we r getting harder to share our real feelings to others when we r growing up. Dont you find that we keep alots in ourselves rather than sharing with people?
hey girl, just bumped into your blog by coincidence...what you wrote was to my surprise because I've always thought that studying abroad was something great...I didn't have the chance to do so...but reading your other posts I think you've got a wonderful life!!seeing and experiencing different things...take care..God bless...
Post a Comment