seems like one semester is really short!! but expensive, hey QUT,
can you just reduce some of the fees? charging Double instead of tripple..
i'm broke!! why everything so expensive in AUS? why so much tax?
I felt i'm not a good designer after look at others ppl work, they really got
sense to develop something & of cuz they present well in their presentation.
(angmo speak whatever they think but asian not!) i'm the one who never share my
opinions cuz my english is suck and I doesn't know how to express myself...
HELP!!!
if___ I came on 2007, I just need to study one year.
if___ I came on 2007, I have complete my degree.
if___ I came on 2007, I doesn't need to do another year extention becuase new syallabus has been changed from 2008....
if___ I came on 2007, I don't need to pay another AUD21,216.oo
everything has been arrange in our life by the fate!!!
I just don't know why I perserve in taking degree.. although they offer me for 2 year...
i'm just so stupid!!! I seems like LOST.....
but i have to tell myself, i cant give up easily......

2 comments:
I kinda understand your feeling of not as competitive as ang mohs. Yeah they are really more out-spoken than Asians. That's what I felt too during tutorials, I sometimes would feel ashamed. But I got through those times already. Try to ignore what other people thinks about you or how great their works are. Believe in your own works bah! In future you sell your ideas to clients, not your coursemates. Gambatte la!! And think seriously bout to stay or not to stay. Don't let factors such as Tze Ming coming or because I'm here affects your decision! It stops studying go back straight away get a job in Singapore, don't stay here studying English waste your time n money! =P
Are you not happy studying there? I know how you feel about that.. Feel like you are alone in the class. Be brave to express what you think.. start with speak out one sentence or ask one question in class and gradually add one more sentence or question. This will help.
That's too many if.. Dont think about the past, face now and the future!
Take Care
Post a Comment